Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gallery Standouts

Hi everyone, Janine here to bring you some amazing pages made by some fantastically talented ladies using some of Designs by Sarah Bennett's products. They are in no certain order, because they are all amazing please take the time to leave these ladies some love with the links I'm providing for their great work.


First up is a page from lindseylou using Memories of You and Lined up Templates.




 I love her layering and all the ribbon and paper strips and that background paper is so soft and sweet perfect for her pictures.  Please go HERE to leave her some love for this sweet layout.


Next is a page from scrapmelly using LYLAS and Kinda Glassy Alpha 2.



I love the angled papers on the side, the blocking on the side of the photo and the bracket drawing attention to her journaling.  Please go HERE to leave her some love for this fantastic layout.


Next is a layout from Calliclaire using Spunky Monkey.



I love her stitched border the flowers peeking out from her photos and how the colors correspond so well with the colors in her photos as if this kit was made for them!  Please go HERE to leave her some love for this great layout.


Last but not least is an amazing two page layout from Merchi using Remember Me.  Here is the first part of the two page layout:


I love the blocking and the tilted frame and the flowers drawing the eye to that absolutely adorable photo in this side of the layout, please go HERE to leave love for this side of her two page layout.

Here is the other side of this fantastic two page layout also using Remember Me.



I love the string curled through all the amazing layers the stitching and the angled photos, please click HERE to leave love for this side of her awesome two-pager.

Thank you ladies for sharing your amazing work and showcasing Sarah's products beautifully!  Have a great week everyone!



4 comments:

  1. WOW, thanks for selecting my layout for a gallery standout! I just LOVE the colors in Spunky Monkey...they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm honored! You totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my layout Janine! Totally made my night!

    ReplyDelete