Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kit Combining

It's Saturday - the beginning of what is hopefully a long holiday weekend for most of us! Perhaps we can use some of our extra free time to not only create wonderful memories with our family and friends, but to scrap them.

I was looking through Sarah's store earlier today and was struck by how well many of her kits go together. They are all very distinct and original, but at the same time the individual pieces of the kits work when mixed and matched on layouts. Let me show you what I mean.

Here are two of my all-time favorite kits (not just from Sarah, but from my entire scrap stash!):



They clearly both have very distinct color palettes and themes, but when you mix them together you can create awesome stuff! Here's a layout I made with the tw kits:


I love how it turned out! I also added Sarah's awesome alpha to complete the page:


I can hardly wait to mix these two kits - the colors blend perfectly!


Go check out Sarah's store and see which kits you want to combine to creat perfect layouts every time! There are so many kits to mix and match . . . the possibilities are endless! Enjoy your weekend, and make it scrappy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment