Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Favorite Kits

Jamie here with a flashback to one of my favorite kits from Sarah. MEMORIES OF YOU



  Every time I go to make a classy, beautiful page, this kit is the first thing to pop into my mind.   I just love the elegant nature and subtle colors (and for someone who LOVES bright colors, that is saying alot! )

My  layout I am going to share with you is a topic that I am not usually very comfortable with  . . . ME!   I actually love this page because it represents such a difficult change in my life.  (Plus, when I get further along in my pregnancy, I am going to use it to announce to my IRL friends!  SHH!  Don't tell!)


Journaling reads: When the bulged disc in my back continued to progressively get worse, I had to give up alot of who I am as an athlete & competitor to find new hobbies & interests. I was sad to part with who I was, but I am excited to find that I enjoy many new things now. 
-Wife of an MBA
-CT member
-Yogini
-Swimmer
-Mother of two
-Friend

When was the last time you made a page just about you?   Give it a try!   Make a page only about you!    What  style illustrates 'you'?  Are you the "Spunky Monkey" or the "Remember me"  or the "Sister Sue" type?   Sarah is bound to have a kit to fit your style.  Check out her store here. 

To give you even more incentive,  AMY from our CT is hosting an awesome challenge at Scrapmatters!  She is challenging us to  make a page about what we are passionate about.  By participating, you will receive great coupons to use at Sarah's store!  



No comments:

Post a Comment