Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Template Freebie!!!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! It's Wednesday already - half way through the week and almost to the weekend! This is extra exciting for me because my family leaves on Friday for a week at the beach. Wahoo! We'll be spending the 4th of July holiday with sand between our toes!


Today I'm giving away a new template that I created. I LOVE templates - they are such awesome tools to get your creative juices flowing, especially if you feel like you're in a scrapping rut and don't even know where to begin. So here is the template I made:



I made the mistake of using a white background - OOPS! It really is a 12x12 template! :)


One of the things I love most about templates is the flexibility they offer. You can flip them, shrink them, move things around, add to them and take away elements and photos. They provide the perfect starting point that scrappers can then jazz up and make unique. Here is a layout I made with the template, adding a few things here and there. I used Sarah's new collab kit "Old Glory" that Megg spotlighted on Monday. LOVE that kit!

You can download the template HERE

I'd LOVE to see the layouts you create with it, so link them up in the comments section, please!

Happy Scrapping and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!

Annisa (lionsimba)

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete