Monday, June 7, 2010

Be Inspired!

Okay, so I had planned to type up this really great inspirational post for you all...
I started it last week, but never actually put it together the whole way, and now my day is over 1/2way gone and I'm just now posting...(it's been one of those Mondays...)
so to keep it short and sweet...

Now that summer is here, I'm sure your calendar is filling up just as fast as mine is. From holidays to vacation to just daily living in the summertime to barbecues with friends to everything. I always plan to take lots of pictures and document all of this stuff, but sometimes it's just not feasible to take a camera (like swimming pools...who wants to keep track of the camera and keep it from getting wet all while making sure your kids don't drown??) and sometimes I just don't feel like taking a camera. I just want to enjoy the adventure. And sometimes things just happen where I don't have the camera with me, an impromptu event.

We have some friends that have been having barbecues at the park every Sunday when the weather is nice. Yesterday we showed up, and about 15 minutes into it, there was a massive thunderstorm. And it reminded me of how I love summer thunderstorms. I didn't have my camera on me. I already have to remember too many things when I'm out of the house. But I didn't let that stop me from scrapping about it.


So, my tip and inspiration for you all is to don't be afraid of scrapping a page without a picture. You don't need to miss out on all of the wonderful opportunities to scrap a summer page this year. This is my page, feel free to link us up to your pages too!

*my page uses Lined Up Templates, Tough Boy, Wild Oats, Feels Like Home, Basic Alpha and Paper Pack and Drewskie

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Katie! I love how your page turned out too!

    ReplyDelete