Friday, June 25, 2010

Flashback Friday!

Hi everyone! Simply Sarah here from Sarah B's CT to bring you a Flashback Friday. I frequently "flashback" using all of Sarah's kits because they are just so versatile. I have one particular favorite, however, that I seem to keep using. It's a fabulous collaboration with 2 other designers, called "Storytime."


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit. The colors in it are just fabulous.

Here's 2 different times I have used this fabulous kit:


Credits:
Alpha from My Buddy by Sarah Bennett
Papers and Elements from Storytime by Sarah Bennett, Lil Digi Designs by Jude, & Stacys Backdoor Designs
Stitches from Bad Sewing Machine Stitches by Traci Reed
Kraft Paper from Krafty Papers by Sarah Bennett
Template from Lined Up Template Pack by Sarah Bennett



Credits:
"Storytime" by Sarah Bennett, Lil Digi Bits by Jude, and Stacy's Backdoor Designs
"Scribbley Alpha" by Sarah Bennett"
"Bad Sewing Machine Stitches 12" by Traci Reed

Wanna grab this awesome kit for yourself? HEAD HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment