Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Flashback Favorite...and a Freebie!!

Hey all! Becky (hoo-rah) here to bring you today's Friday Flashback Favorite! I have been a huge fan of Sarah's designs for quite some time now, and while I honestly L.O.V.E all her kits one of my most favorite is the beautiful Sister Sue.

The color pallete in this kit is simply divine and the various paper patterns create a sophisticated elegance coupled with a little bit of funky grunge. I love the unique buttons and blowers and use of newsprint, not to mention the touches of metal and acrylic. My words simply cannot do this amazing kit justice, so rather than chat your ear off (figuratively speaking - you know what I mean), I think it would be best to let YOUR creations do the talking. So, here are some layouts I found in the ScrapMatters gallery - all of them were created using the fabulous Sister Sue kit...
  
          

Did I not tell you this kit is absolutely gorgeous?! Do you now see why Sister Sue is one of my ALL-TIME favorite kits. I honestly can't get enough of this kit...seeing it just makes me happy! And you want to know what else makes me happy? Free stuff...and since today is Friday, I've created a fun little freebie to help get your weekend started on the right foot.

CLICK HERE to download from 4shared

 Enjoy the freebie frame! I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment