Saturday, April 17, 2010

Two Fab New Kits and a Freebie!

Hi everyone, Janine here to show you the amazing kits that Sarah collaborated on that were released yesterday.

First up is a kit with WM[squared] designs for Earth Day or everyday called Go Green:



Her other collaboration kit that came out yesterday was with the amazing Trixie Scraps Designs and it is just gorgeous and very versatile and it is called Sunday Afternoon.



I'm thrilled to say that I have a freebie for you using some amazing things from the Sunday Afternoon kit, I have created two cluster frames for you just click on the image to take you to 4shared to download.  Please leave a little comment if you download I love to read them.


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome Janine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for the cute frames- the birdie is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely frames & I like the birdie, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I just picked up this kit during the ScrapMatters birthday sale this weekend, and was excited to find this freebie was still available.

    ReplyDelete