Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another New Challenge

Amanda here today to make sure you all know about the challenge that our fellow CT member Becky (hoo-rah) is hosting today at Scrap Matters! She has given us an awesome tutorial on making photo vignettes and challenged us all to give it a try. I just had to give it a shot and am really pleased with my results! I will definitely be doing this one again and again. Here are my two color corrected photos I decided to work with.And here is what I did with them.

I am totally loving the way they turned out! I just love how these photo's with Sarah's Sister Sue kit as well. Don't be fooled by the name, this kit has tons of goodies to do masculine layouts with as well. So be sure to hop on over, check out the tutorial and give this a try yourself!
Also uses Fabulously Negative Templates V2 by WM[squared] Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment