Sunday, April 25, 2010

Celebrating Sarah's Collaborations!

Hi everyone!  Some of my favorite Designs by Sarah Bennett kits happen to be some of her collaborative efforts with other digital designers so I thought we'd take a look at the numerous collaborative kits that she's got in her shop over at Scrap Matters! And, of course, we'll showcase some layouts from each of the collabs to show you just how great they are! I hope you'll go over to the shop and check them out!

#1 - Storytime
Storytime is a fantastic kit that Sarah created with Stacy's Backdoor Designs & Lil' Digi Bits by Jude! It's an amazing kit that focuses on reading and learning. But, what I love most about it is that its extremely versatile!


Layouts using Storytime -

 By Amy (aka Buggie185)

Layout by me (Amy aka anrobe)

#2 - World Traveler
World Traveler is a wonderful travel oriented kit that Sarah created with Haynay Designs.  This kit is packed with goodies for a variety of pages!


Layout using World Traveler:

Layout by Stacy

#3 - Wild Oats
Wild Oats is such a fun kit that Sarah created with Chele's Creations. I just adore this kit and its cute little animals!


Layouts using Wild Oats -

Layout by Li14

Layout by Amy (Buggie185)

#4 - Go Green
Go Green is probably one of my all time favorite kits so I'm excited to showcase it again. This is a collab between Sarah and Wendy of WM [Squared} Designs. It's such a cool kit - and its got so much versatility! There are TONS of different pages just waiting to be created by this kit!


Layouts using Go Green -

Layout by TrishB

Layout by Kendall

Layout by me (Amy - aka anrobe)

Sunday Afternoon is such a fantastic kit that was created by Sarah and Trixie Scraps Designs!  It's beautiful and elegant. The papers are so wonderful and the elements are so varied that you can create ALL sorts of pages with this kit!


Layouts using Sunday afternoon -

Layout by ahillo5
Layout by Trish
Layout by me (Amy - aka anrobe)

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, looking at some of Sarah's beautiful collaborative kits! I hope you'll go over to Scrap Matters and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment