Friday, April 30, 2010

Coming soon to the scrapping world near you . . .iNSD


Can you believe I had no idea what LO, CT, and SS stood for last year at this time? (LayOut, Creative Team, Speed Scrap- for those of you were are like me!)   Since I am new to the scrapping world, I had no idea of the FUN and FESTIVITIES that will happen this weekend, particularly in honor of iNSD (interNational Scrapbook Day) on Saturday, May 1.   Check out this link at Scrapmatters to get to the forum for details on what is going on.   

Although I have never experienced it, I am SO excited for the fireside chat in the chat room on Friday night, the TWO speed scraps on Saturday and especially the Grab Bags.  My husband knows it is his day with our son so I can scrap and chat online all day long! 

As if that wasn't enough DST (Digi-shoppe talk) also has a bunch of activities and freebies as well.  Find this fun here



With all the hullabaloo, Sarah is coming out with a new kit and more.  Her grab bag is absolutely fabulous!  You won't want to miss it (or the sale price on Saturday!)  Snag it here.
 On top of ALL of this, Sarah's fantastic products will all be on sale - 40% off until Sunday and 30% off until Tuesday.  Check out here stuff at Scrapmatters now!

1 comment:

  1. Very good post.I like your blog very much.Thanks for all of your hard work lately!

    ReplyDelete