Monday, April 19, 2010

Gallery Standout's

I was surfing through the galleries this morning looking for some inspiration, to do a couple more pages with Sarah's 2 newest Collabs, Sunday Afternoon & Go Green.




It amazes me, how different each person can make a layout, using the same kit. I was inspired and was in awe of these amazing pages.

Especially this Hybrid project that SandyPie did with Sunday Afternoon -Food Gift Card Wallet! Almost makes me want to pick up my scissors and glue and give it a try!


Here is a layout by Pewtertm-Lazy Afternoon, that is just so beautiful. I love the reach out and touch appeal!

These layout's using Go Green and terrific blending by Potsie & Misfitinmn are just gorgeous!

Potsie: Lost in her thoughts


Misfitinmn: Save This

One last layout that caught my eye, was a 2 pager entitled Give A Day by QuiltyMom! Wonderful photos and great detailed journaling!



Please take a moment to leave these wonderfully talented ladies some love! Each photo is linked!

No comments:

Post a Comment