Monday, March 22, 2010

Member Spotlight Monday

Hey all! Becky (hoo-rah) here to bring you a CT Member Spotlight on this glorious Monday. As you may have noticed by now, Sarah's creative team has recently grown...and there is so much fantastic talent in the group, I thought it might be fun to get to know the CT members a little bit better. Today, I have decided to highlight a CT member whose work absolutely amazes me - Li (a.k.a. Li14).
Not only is Li a seriously talented scrapper, but her photography work is inspiring. And, she's not afraid to get in front of the camera...unlike yours truly, who avoids being in front of the lens at all costs. I love how happy her layouts are, and how she almost always includes some type of journaling on her page. I didn't know Li before joining Sarah's CT, but I have quickly become a HUGE fan of her wonderful scrapping creations. Now, rather than listening to me gush on and on, here is a little more information about Li...

What is your favorite color? Blue

What word describes you best? Just one word?? People tell me all the time that I'm creative. I don't think I am, though. LOL. Maybe smart...I was always a good student in school.

What's your favorite food? Cheesecake

What traits in others are you attracted to? Kindess, sense of humor

If you were given one super hero power what would you choose? Flying for sure. I would LOVE to be able to fly!

What program do you use to scrap? I use PSE5 but will be switching to CS4 soon!

What kind of camera do you use? Nikon D80

What is your favorite kit from Designs by Sarah Bennett? My favorite kit is probably Remember Me. I just love the colors.

How would you describe your scrapping style? My scrapping style is pretty traditional. I don't often do anything that I couldn't do with real papers, elements, etc.

What are your 3 favorite layouts? Choosing 3 favorite layouts is a hard one! Some of my favorite layouts using Sarah's kits are:




Now seriously, aren't Li's creations FAB.U.LOUS? For some more wonderful inspiration, check out Li's gallery at ScrapMatters...and don't forget to leave her some love while you're there!!

1 comment: