Friday, March 19, 2010

Freebie Friday

Hey everyone! I'm Melanie aka melrio and I am one of the new members on Sarah's Creative Team. I'm super excited about my first post here and wanted to share my excitement with you by giving you all a free Quick Page this week.

Sarah has a beautiful kit named 'Remember Me' and it is full of wonderful patterned papers and gorgeous elements that work perfectly for all kinds of layouts. Here's the kit:




And here's a FREE QP made by me...just for you!



I hope you enjoy the Quick Page and check out Sarah's other beautiful kits at ScrapMatters. Until my next post, I wish you all well.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoy the QP~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great QP. Of course, you had a wonderful kit to work with, too! :)

    ReplyDelete