Saturday, March 27, 2010

CU Bubble Wrap Brushes

Hi everybody! My name is Kim, and as a new member to Sarah’s CT, I am so excited to be making my first post to the CT blog! Today I am going to be talking about one of Sarah’s new releases from 3/26, the CU Bubble Wrap Brushes.
f49573699800240e91c9fdc64b901785
You can install these brushes in Photoshop or Elements by following these steps (Li had to help me out with this because this is the first time I ever installed a brush set!):
  1. Save the file on your computer
  2. With PS or PSE open, click on the brush tool and then open the drop down menu where you choose the brush you are going to use.
  3. Click on the icon that looks like two little arrows pointing right and click “load brushes”.
  4. Now, browse to the folder where you saved the Bubble Wrap file and click on the .abr file for the brush set.
  5. You should now see the brush set as an option in your pull down menu of brushes, it is just that easy! Please let us know if you have any questions about using the brushes by leaving a comment and we will get back to you!
Sarah included .png files so these can be used as stamp type elements also, but if you load them as a brush set the customizing possibilities are endless! Since the are a CU pack, credit is not required but VERY appreciated!
Here is a page I made with the brush set after installing it (They are white on my page). It also uses Sarah’s beautiful Sister Sue Kit and All Wrapped Up, Sarah’s other new release from this week, pictured below:
d3191cd32a3e33c8c7691bc66d8da1b9 56352c47fcd244e12f9661f1cc272adb
My page:
Love My Playmat copy
So head on over to ScrapMatters and grab these brushes! We can’t wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment