Monday, March 29, 2010

Member Monday - Kendall


As I new member of Sarah's team, I wanted to highlight another new member. Kendall started uploading to Scrapmatters in the end of November 2009. I remember seeing and being impressed with many of her layouts and that she was able to create SO many in a short time (she already has 111 layouts in her gallery!). I was excited to find her on Sarah's team. Here is a bit more about Kendall.

Where are you from? Born and raised in SC. The town I live in now is about 20 mins. from Augusta, Ga., which is in the news right now because of the Masters golf tournament.

What are a few of your 'favorite things'? My family, my pets, my iPod and music in general, Walt Disney World, dark chocolate, the beach, massages...I could go on! :)

What is your digital scrapbooking background? I tried my hand at paper scrapping, but I hated cutting up my pictures, so that didn't last too long! I started digi-scrapping in November of last year and have become completely and utterly addicted.

How did you get started? Last year, several of my online friends from another website began to post layouts of their Disney trips. I am a sucker for all things Disney and thought it would be so much fun to do an album featuring photos from all my family's trips. I did some research and discovered the Britt-ish Designs blog, and from there learned about ScrapMatters. I haven't looked back since! :)

Where do you get inspiration for your layouts? I get inspiration from lots of different sources. Sometimes, the mood I'm in inspires my LOs. Other times, I'll have a particular photo that I really want to scrap, so I'll build a page around it. Most of the time, I'm inspired by all the wonderful kits out there. I'll see something and think, "Oh, I have the perfect pics for that kit!"

What is something unique or quirky about you? Hmmm...let's see. I tend to memorize things really quickly/easily, especially song lyrics. It's a trait I inherited from my dad.

What is your favorite kit from Designs by Sarah Bennett? Honestly, I love all of Sarah's kits! My favorite that I've had a chance to work with so far has been "Memories of You." It's just such a classy, elegant, all-purpose kit.



What are some of your favorite layouts using Sarah's products? I'd have to say these three are my favorites:




Check out Kendall's fabulous gallery and see what I am talking about!

2 comments:

  1. So fun getting to know a little bit more about Kendall! I soooo wish I remembered things easily...I could hear the same song 100 times in a row and I still wouldn't be able to recite a single line. Pathetic, I know...but such is life.

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great look at Kendall and her scrapping! She's got some mad talent!

    ReplyDelete