Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Download 7

Greetings All! Megg here with today's installment of the CT daily download. Are all these freebies awesome?!?

Everything is looking fabulous so far with all the other downloads you've gotten, but I thought I would contribute another quick page to the mix. It has been so great being on Sarah's CT. It really is a ton of fun and she always has great quality product. So in honor of that I thought I would make a friendship page!

I used Sarah's new kit Old Time Christmas that is available at Scrap Matters this month. Click on the preview to reach her store.

Here is the page that I did using Old Time Christmas. I have lots more Christmas pictures to use with it, so there will defininately be more to show in the future. I just loved how classic and elegant this kit was.


Here is the preview for the QP download. Just click on the image below and it will direct you to where you can download! Enjoy! Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete