Monday, December 7, 2009

Daily Download 5

Hi, newly loyal Designs by Sarah Bennett blog readers! I'm Becca, aka Becca372, and I'm one of Sarah's biggest fans, as well as one of her original CT members. Sarah is so super busy this month, creating both for her "regular" store, at Funky Playground Designs, and as an amazing guest designer at ScrapMatters. She put out the incredible Old Time Christmas kit at ScrapMatters on Friday, and yesterday, at Funky Playground, she released the gorgeous, funky, new kit Merry and Bright! How lucky are all of you? Two incredibly cool, incredibly different Christmas kits within 3 days?

The other girls have shown you how awesome Old Time Christmas is, but here's a look at Merry and Bright:

And my freebie for you today uses the Merry and Bright kit, and the add-on (free on Sarah's blog)...It's a simple little frame cluster, and what I love about it, is that you could totally use this in a non-Christmasy, non-wintery layout too! Hope you like it...I've included two versions, preshadowed at -44 and at 120, for all you scrappers out there! Pick it up here!

(so sorry the preview is a bit fuzzy...I saved the dang thing too small, and it's 1 a.m., and I just can't adjust it any more...I promise, the freebie itself is perfectly clear...). I hope you enjoy it, and come back tomorrow for another Designs by Sarah Bennett CT Blog Freebie!

Okay...off to bed, so I can get up in 5.5 hours! Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete