Monday, December 7, 2009

Daily Download 4

Happy Monday everyone! I'm Annisa and I'm so excited to bring you the fourth daily download for Sarah Bennett's CT blog kickoff! Sarah's designs are so amazing and it's such a pleasure to create with them.


So here's my treat for you today. I made a template of a layout I made with Sarah's gorgeous new kit, Old Time Christmas.



This kit is full of original elements that make scrapping Christmas photos so much fun. Grab it now at Scrap Matters!



This is the layout I made with the kit:



And here is the freebie template based on my layout:





(click image to download)
Enjoy the template and all of the wonderful daily downloads coming your way during this fun blog kickoff!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete