Sunday, January 31, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

Oh, my goodness! I am such a slacker, I was supposed to be here on Friday to give you the scoop on Sarah goodness...and I totally flaked! Ever had one of those weeks where everything went not-quite-right? That's been mine! Oh, well...moving on...

The other reason I cannot believe I didn't post is because Sarah has an amazing new kit out this week! It's a collab with a couple of her wonderful CT girls, Jude and Stacy, who also happen to be wonderful designers in their own right (Lil' Digi Bits by Jude and Stacy's Back Door Designs). And oh, my goodness, this kit is too cute! Storytime is a fantastic kit, and I am already trying to plan out ways to use it in March, for Reading Month!

Want to see it? Here it is (image is linked)!



AND Sarah is giving away an awesome bonus alpha on her own blog (and there are links to freebie add-ons at Jude and Stacy's blogs there too!)!!!! Go pick them all up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment