Monday, February 1, 2010

Hybrid Word Box with Storytime

Hi everyone, Jude here to show you a little hybrid project I've been working on. My daughter is just learning to read and has a list of words from school. She was quite taken with the idea of a special box to keep word cards in and I immediately thought of the perfect kit to use to make it!

Storytime is a collab that I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sarah and Stacy on and the rich, bright colours were exactly what I needed for this project :

Kit : Storytime by Designs by Sarah Bennett, Lil' Digi Bits by Jude and Stacy's Back Door Designs
Alpha : Neutral Alpha by Lil' Digi Bits by Jude (painstakingly cut out by me!)
Hybrid Template : 6 x 4 Recipe Box Template by Mari Koegelenberg

And if that's enough to inspire you to try hybrid (and believe me, if I can do it - anyone can!), ScrapMatters is running a Hybrid Boot Camp which starts today! I'm hopefully going to be playing along as I'm kinda making it up right now and hints and tips would be great!

1 comment: